What's new in GrainGenes in 2001?
- Barley Physical Map update
Substantial changes since the July 1999 version. From Gottfried Kuenzel
- The Harrington x Morex Barley Mapping Population
Linkage map, QTLs, and genotype and phenotype data, from Luis Marquez-Cedillo and Pat Hayes
- Map_Data "Wheat, Synthetic x Opata, update"
Update of group 3 maps of Synthetic x Opata, from Mark Sorrells
- Map_Data "Triticeae consensus"
Updated consensus map of group 3, from Mark Sorrells
- Map_Data "Wheat, Synthetic x Opata, gbx RFLP"
132 new mapped RFLP probes, from Jean Marie Jacquemin
- Map_Data "Wheat, Synthetic x Opata, SSR-D"
Ae. tauschii microsatellites, many specific for the D genome
- Map_Data "T. turgidum, Messapia x dicoccoides, AFLP"
AFLP markers added to the Messapia / MG4343 durum map
- Map_Data "Barley, LxHs"
SSR map of barley Lina x H. spontaneum Canada Park, from Luke Ramsay
- Map_Data "Barley, Lx41"
SSR map of barley Lerche x H. spontaneum BGRC41936, from Klaus Pillen
- Map_Data "Barley, IxF" updated
Ten SSRs derived from sequenced genes added to barley Igri x Franka, from Klaus Pillen
- Map_Data "Diploid Oat, AFLP"
AFLPs and retrotransposons on Avena strigosa x wiestii, from Roger Wise
- Map_Data "Barley, OWB"
The Oregon Wolfe Barley population, including photographs of the "NEP" phenotypes, from Pat Hayes
- Map_Data "Barley, KxM"
RFLP map of Ko A x Mokusekko 3
- Map_Data "Oat, OxT"
Anchor RFLPs on hexaploid oat, Ogle x TAM O-301, from Jim Holland
- Map_Data "Rye, UC90 x E-line"
Update of the 1998 release, from Perry Gustafson
- Map_Data "Wheat, Forno x Oberkulmer"
Swiss wheat x spelt, including many Xpsr and Xglk markers
- Map_Data "Wheat, Gale" updated
Fifty Xpsp SSR loci added, from Pauline Stephenson
- Linkage_Data "3A, CNN x WI"
Earliness per se and other traits on chromosome 3A of Cheyenne / Wichita
- New! Map_Data "Oat, KxO, AFLP" and "Oat, CxI"
Combined AFLP and RFLP maps of Kanota x Ogle and Clintland 64 x IL86-5698, from Les Domier
- New! Map_Data "Barley, AxK"
AFLP map of Azumamugi x Kanto Nakate Gold, from Yoshiro Mano
- Wheat Performance Evaluations
- Oat Performance Evaluations
- GrainGenes Database links to GRIN had been broken for some months, now
E.g. Germplasm "GOLDCOIN"