GrainGenes: What's new ?
What's new in GrainGenes in 2004?
- Map_Data Wheat, Sphaerococcoid Genes
Sphaerococcoid genes on Group 3 chromosomes.
- Map_Data Wheat, Consensus SSR, 2004
1,200+ loci from 4 mapping populations
- 4 New Rye Maps, Map_Data Rye, N6 x N2, 2004; Rye, N7 x N2, 2004; Rye, N7 x N6, 2004 and Rye, P87 x P105, 2004
From: "Mapping of 99 new microsatellite-derived loci in rye (Secale cereale L.) including 39 expressed sequence tags. TAG(109):725.
- Map_Data Wheat, Physical, R Genes
309 putative R genes mapped onto Chinese Spring Deletion lines.
- Map_Data Barley consensus 2003
A consensus map combining 705 loci including RFLP, AFLP and SSR data from 5 Australian barley linkage maps.
- Map_Data Wheat, FHB QTL, Physical
Fusarium head blight QTL on chromosome 3BS, cytologically mapped using 7 deletion lines.
- Map_Data Wheat, SxS, FHB QTL, 2003
Fusarium head blight QTL on chromosome 3BS, genetically mapped on STOA x Sumai3
- Map_Data Wheat, NxB, FHB QTL, 2003
Fusarium head blight QTL on chromosome 3BS, genetically mapped on ND2603 x BUTTE 86.
- Map_Data Barley, Zhedar2, FHB QTL
Fusarium head blight, DON accumulation and agronomic QTLs in barley.
- Map_Data T.dicoccoides, FHB QTL
Fusarium head blight QTL on chromosome 3AS in a T. dicoccoides recombinant inbred chromosome lines.
- Map_Data Wheat, Arina x Forno
SSRs and RFLPs mapped onto Swiss winter wheat varieties, Arina and Forno.
- Map_Data T.turgidum, Omrabi5 x dicoccoides, QTL
Milling trait QTLs mapped on a population of durum x T. dicoccoides.
- Map_Data Wheat, NxC, FHB QTL
QTL for Fusarium resistance and an STS mapped onto 3BS.
- Map_Data Wheat, Composite, 2004
An integration of over 3700 loci from eleven mapping studies, from Rudi Appels.
This map may also be viewed with the CMap viewer.
- Map_Data Barley, FxS, FHB QTL
Fusarium head blight, DON accumulation, and heading
date QTLs in a population from Frederickson/Stander//M81.
- Map_Data Barley, OWB, 2004
Updated Oregon Wolfe Barley maps that include DsT (Ds Transposon) loci that were transposed in Golden Promise and insert sites mapped in OWB.
A web version of the interactive maps with images and detailed information about the DsT sites is available at http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/BarleyTNP/IMap.
Previous "What's new in GrainGenes" editions