On this page:
- About GrainGenes
- The GrainGenes Database
- Mailgroup 'grains@graingenes'
- GrainGenes Administrative Information
- GrainGenes Gopher
- How to link to GrainGenes
- Submitting data to GrainGenes
- GrainGenes data contributors - the GrainGenes Honor Roll. We'd love to have you here too!
- How to cite GrainGenes
- GrainGenes, the Triticeae and Avena Genome Database
- Questions, comments, suggestions
This mailing list of ca. 800 scientists working on wheat, barley, oat and related species has operated since 1992, and currently gets a few messages per week. Members are permitted to post messages directly to the group by sending to the address email@example.com. To join the mailgroup, please send your request to David Matthews. For our records, please also let us know what crops you work on, and your institutional affiliation.
- Membership Information
- E-mail Addresses. This list is available on request from Dave Matthews.
- About Administration Information
- Templates for Data Entry
- Handling References
- Nomenclature and Conventions
- Current GrainGenes models.wrm file
- Naming Loci
- Nomenclature of Biochemical and Molecular Loci in Wheat
- Reserved Laboratory Designators for DNA Clones, Primers and Markers
- Suggested Guidelines for the Nomenclature and Abbreviation of the Genetic Stocks of Wheat
- Syntax and Conventions for GrainGenes Datafiles
The "Gopher" was an early network of Internet servers, precursor of the World-Wide Web. Most Web browsers no longer support it.