Databases available for BLAST search
Nucleotide Sequence Databases
- Mapped wheat ESTs
- 5-Prime EST sequences of cDNA clones mapped on Chinese Spring deletion lines by the NSF wheat EST project.
Download FASTA (1.2 MBytes).
- Contigs containing mapped wheat ESTs
- Consensus sequences of contigs containing the mapped wheat ESTs above.
From the NSF
assembly of Jan 8, 2003.
Download FASTA (1.1 MBytes).
- Mapping probes (BCD, CDO etc.)
- cDNA and genomic clones used as RFLPs in recombination mapping
populations. 1254 probes, 3216 sequences.
Download FASTA (0.5 MBytes).
- Poaceae EST-SSRs
- Consensus sequences from Poaceae EST-SSRs
2463 species-specific contigs, from assembly of 16,277 microsatellite-containing ESTs from wheat, barley, rice, maize or sorghum.
From Kantety et al., PBR-48-501.
Download FASTA (0.6 MBytes).
- TREP Triticeae Repeats, nonredundant
- Representatives of the different types of repetitive elements in TREP,
the Triticeae Repeat Sequence Database.
Download FASTA (0.7 MBytes).
- Barley1 GeneChip exemplars
- Exemplar sequences used for the Affymetrix GeneChip "Barley1".
21,265 sequences, including known genes, EST contigs and singletons, and some
non-barley transgenes and controls.
See here for nomenclature of the sequences.
Download FASTA (5.9 MBytes).
- Consensus sequences from Wheat SNP Assembly, dec02
- Assembly of 409,765 wheat ESTs, by Daryl Somers 12 December 2002.
See here for details.
Download FASTA (9.3 MBytes).
- All GrainGenes sequences
- 1,520,000 sequences from Triticum, Aegilops, Hordeum,
Secale, Avena and relatives.
Includes most of the datasets above plus nonredundant and EST sequences from GenBank, November 2006.