II.32. Allelic relationships among glossy seedling mutants*.
T. E. Haus and T. Tsuchiya. Department of Agronomy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80521, U.S.A.
Supported in part by NSF Research Grant GB 4482x and GB30493 and Colorado Experiment Station Project (Hatch 8) to the Junior author,
Allelism tests have been made among a number of glossy (gl) seedling mutants. The materials used are:
The results of crosses to date are as follows:
From these results the following allelic relationships are evident.
1. gl is allelic to gl 2, 34-119-l and II-34-199-7-2.
2. gl is not allelic to gl 4.
3. gl 4 is not allelic to 34-119-1 and to II-34-199-7-2.
4. KM 239 is not allelic to gl, gl 4, 34-119-1 or II-34-199-7-2 and by deduction it is not allelic to gl 2.
5. gl 3 is not allelic to 34-119-1 (=gl =gl2) or KM 239.
BGN 2 toc
BGN Main Index