On this page:
- About GrainGenes
- The GrainGenes Database
- Mailgroup 'grains@graingenes'
- GrainGenes Administrative Information
- GrainGenes Gopher
- How to link to GrainGenes
- Submitting data to GrainGenes
- GrainGenes data contributors - the GrainGenes Honor Roll. We'd love to have you here too!
- How to cite GrainGenes
- GrainGenes, the Triticeae and Avena Genome Database
- Questions, comments, suggestions: Please use the Feedback button on the top right corner of the page!
This mailing list of ca. 800 scientists working on wheat, barley, oat and related species has operated since 1992, and currently gets a few messages per week. Members are permitted to post messages directly to the group by sending to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the mailgroup, please send your request to GrainGenes curators. For our records, please also let us know what crops you work on, and your institutional affiliation.
- About Administration Information
- Templates for Data Entry
- Handling References
- Nomenclature and Conventions
- Current GrainGenes models.wrm file
- Naming Loci
- Nomenclature of Biochemical and Molecular Loci in Wheat
- Reserved Laboratory Designators for DNA Clones, Primers and Markers
- Suggested Guidelines for the Nomenclature and Abbreviation of the Genetic Stocks of Wheat
- Syntax and Conventions for GrainGenes Datafiles
The "Gopher" was an early network of Internet servers, precursor of the World-Wide Web. Most Web browsers no longer support it.