The GrainGenes Genome Browser
At GrainGenes, the following genomic data are currently available:
Genome Browsers on Development Servers at GrainGenes and at Collaborator Sites
Displays that are in the works on GrainGenes development servers:
- Triticum aestivum (wheat), Ensembl 31 working set (R-gene track added)
- Best matches of R-genes identified in cereal species aligned here in wheat.
- Triticum aestivum (wheat), PanGenome (Montenegro et al., 2017)
- Triticum turgidum spp. diccocoides sel. Zavitan (wild emmer wheat)
- Hordeum vulgare (barley), Ensembl 31 working set
- Hordeum vulgare (barley), release 1
- Avena sativa (oat), from published map sets
- Secale cereale (rye), from published map sets, Bauer et al. 2016.
- Brachypodium distachyon (model species), Ensembl working set
- The Triticum aestivum version 1 (Oct 2016) whole genome assembly is in development with:
comparative tracks to Earlham scaffolds for Cadenza (620766) Chinese_Spring (735943) Claire (1957999) Kronos (1153299) Paragon (1976481) Robigus (1941104), gene model tracks, probe tracks, validated SNP tracks, and more.
The following are currently available at T3: