The GrainGenes team has added several new pre-made queries in the Batch SQL Interface page (Tools - Advanced Queries). Selecting a query from the dropdown menu will populate the QTL query box with the query. Top lines will include instructions and examples. Enter a list of up to 10,000 names to query in the lower text box.
Here are the batch queries now available on GrainGenes:
- Mapped ESTs from Affymetrix wheat contigs
- Map locations of sequences
- Map locations of similar sequences
- Author addresses
- Genes (class, alleles, pathology, loci, chromosome, map germplasm)
- Loci (mapping, genes, probe)
- Loci (orthologs, probe) New!
- Probes (mapping, sequence)
- Probes and corresponding QTL
- Probes (PCR primers, sequence) New!
- Trait (QTL, markers, maps) New!
- QTL (traits, markers, maps) New!