As the GrainGenes curation team is curating genes from the Catalog of Gene Symbols for Wheat (WGC), we are creating interactive maps whenever possible.
These maps display the genes in their mapped locus positions and are added to the GrainGenes collection of maps to utilize in CMap, the comparative mapping tool.
All genes updated in this effort can be found at this GrainGenes Update page.
A GrainGenes Web Page with links to the WGC supplements is here
Durum Wheat, Anthocyanin, 2010 maps the following:
- Pc locus; the Pc (Triticum) gene in the Purple culm gene class.
- Pg locus; the Pg (Triticum) gene in the Purple glumes gene class.
- Plb locus; the Plb (Triticum) gene in the Purple leaf blade gene class.
- Pls locus; the Pc/Pls/Plb gene group. Pls (Triticum) is in the Purple auricles (purple leaf sheath) gene class.
- Pp1 locus; the Pp1 (Tritiucm) gene.
- Pp3a locus; the Pp3a allele of the Pp3 (Triticum) gene.
- Pp3b locus; the Pp3b allele of the Pp3 (Triticum) gene.
- Rc-A1; the Rc-A1 (Triticum) gene.
- Rc-B1; the Rc-B1 (Triticum) gene.
- Rc-D1; the Rc-D1 (Triticum) gene.