(Please note that this is a legacy page; links are not updated)
Dorofeev et al. Translation Project --
(from Wheat Information Service, vol. 90:52-53).
Although GrainGenes does not endorse any particular taxonomic treatment, we are very interested in the development of synonymy tables to help de-Babelize the various existing classifications. These Web pages are intended to promote communication between the organizers of the GrainTax project and other interested scientists. The GrainTax synonymy tables currently encompass only the classifications of Triticum and Aegilops.
- Wheat Synonymy Tables Project
Description and statement of purpose
- Wheat Nomenclature
From the Wheat Genetics Resource Center, Kansas State U.
(The work in progress)
- Progress Reports
- March 1999
- Fourth International Triticeae Symposium, September 2001
- Dorofeev Translation Project Progress Report, Knüppfer et al.
- Discriminating characters of diploid wheat species, Filatenko et al.
- GrainTax bulletin board
- GrainTax mailgroup membership list
To post a message to the group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(To be added to the group, write to Dave Matthews.)
- The GrainTax organizers
- Poaceae taxonomy